Departure time: Exits from 11:00 to 16:00
Embark on a thrilling Segway tour featuring Alicante’s main points of interests and delicious food of the area. With the assistance of your local guide, glide through Alicante’s scenic streets as you take in sights such as the Explanada de España and Basilica de Santa Maria in the charming old city. This tour goes beyond just sightseeing, as you’ll have the opportunity to taste authentic Alicante cuisine, and visit shops run by locals. This is private tour to ensure an intimate experience.
Follow your friendly guide around Plaza Gabriel Miro and Parque Canalejas, one of Alicante’s oldest and most charming parks. Then go up to Parque de la Ereta where you can see the panoramic views of the whole city.
And to end on a hight note, a Spanish tapas tasting at the city’s most traditional area.
- Comprehensive 2 hours duration sightseeing tour of Alicante points of interest and panoramic views of the whole city.
- Amazing views of the whole city and the seaside from a bird’s eye view.
- Ride on a traffic free paths and wide parks.
- Break on locas places with large gourmet products and many traditional tapas of the area .
Sites of interest
- Puerto Deportivo
- Playa del Postiguet
- Entry of Santa Barbara Castle
- Explanada de Espana
- Plaza de Gabriel Miro
- Santa Maria Church
- Alicante Town Hall
- Monte Benacantil
- Taberna Iberica
- 2 tapas at each Local bar: Tradicional tapas depending from the offerings of the day.
- 1 Beverage: 1 from your choosing at each Local Bar.
- Visit of 2 Local bars of the area.
- Segway i2 PT
- Training by our Segway experts
- English speaker guide