Departures at 12:00.
Expand your horizons of Alicante with this 3 hours bike tour. Soar over many sites of interest, passing over the coves of Cabo Huertas, the golden Playa San Juan, the monastery of Santa faz and many more historical sites, and to complete the tour a stop at a renamed restaurant of the local area for tapas and various traditional menus.
The best way to explore Alicante surroundings is on two wheels. Take a group tour and start from the old town to take you over a seaside trip. Admire the views as you ride over the seaside. Once a stop for refreshment in Playa San juan, we will be heading towards Casa el sibarita to stop off for traditional food and tapas of the local area. Fairly flat, biking Alicante is the fun and easy way to cover several neighborhoods and work up a bit of a sweat.
Stop for photos along the way and learn about the area’s history from your knowledgeable guide. The tour moves at a leisurely pace and is suitable for all fitness levels. Take plenty of breaks to refresh with provided bottled water.
After 3 hours of biking, return to the original departure point in the old town of Alicante.
- Comprehensive 3 hours duration sightseeing tour of Alicante surroundings and many historical sites along the coast.
- Enjoy typical Spanish tapas an truly authentic wine of Alicante Region in the old town.
- Pedal on a traffic free bike path along the seaside
- Break on the renamed “Rincon del Sibarita” with his large gourmet products and many traditional menus of the area .
Sites of interest
- Calas del Cabo de la Huerta
- Club de la Cerveza (refreshments)
- Playa de San Juan
- Hospital General Universitario de Alicante
- Torre Juana
- Torre de Villagarcía
- Torre de Cacholi
- Rincon de la Sibarita ( Tapas and beverages)
- Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Bike or electric bike rental + helmet
- Stop at Club de la cerveza for refreshments
- Stop at Rincon del sibarita for food and beverages